Monday, March 9, 2015

WALKING VASE



THANK GOD ITS MONDAY ! okay I'm weird coz most of the earthlings don't like Mondays, but i do like seriously, i don't know whats with me so don't ask. Anyways notice my floral tee ? I got that from a thrift shop at Panacan and notice my Iphone 6 ? wait I don't have Iphone 6 COL ( crying out loud ) haha .I mean notice my vintage stuffs? like the purse that i took from my mom,that kinda has that flower thingy going on and that looks so chic and cool at the same time ? and how about the classic watch ? Its actually my dads but its mine now .

























So I like spending time at the mini forest in our school, of course with my bishies,Chatting and gossiping random stuffs and people ? ahaha . I like the feeling of serenity every time I'm there its like Forgetting about my problems and just chill for a bit.


    


So todays outfit is vintage, do you like vintage too? wanna know Hot Spots where you could find good oldyy stuff ? Contact me on facebook and lets go shopping hahah ! Okay, So I don't know if you like that wrap up, but that actually made me feel really comfortable today inspite of the hot weather. I'm planning to wear Tees more often since summer is approaching yey! So yeah thats it gotta go now toodle xoxo .







Slide Ice Floral Tee / Uniqlo light washed Pants / Blanc Moiz Black Bag / Sophia Pastel Shoes /Tomliz Accessories / Citizen watch /Rayban Sunnies /





                       





No comments:

Post a Comment